Mental Health Partners - How to Get Services

Skip To Content

Partnering to improve quality of life as a nonprofit organization dedicated to mental health and wellness

How to Get Services

Is this an Emergency?

If your situation is a medical emergency, please call 911.

If you are experiencing a mental health crisis, you can speak with an emergency psychiatric services counselor. For both Adults and Children, please call 303-447-1665 (24 hr).

If you or someone you care about has been impacted by sexual assault and you need someone to talk to, please call MESA’s 24-hour crisis hotline at 303-443-7300.  To visit MESA’s website for more information about services, please click here

Do You Need Mental Health Services?

If you think you need mental health services, please call us at 303-443-8500 and you will be welcomed by one of our supportive staff and asked a series of questions to determine how we can best help you.

Mental Health Partners (MHP) has 24-hour emergency psychiatric services and outpatient offices for infants, children, adolescents, adults, families and seniors.  Many services are available including school-based programs, Home Based and Mobile Services, substance abuse treatment, rape crisis counseling, advocacy, and education; and Navigation.  We offer individual and group treatment in addition to case management services.  Please see our services for additional information.  MHP offers bilingual/bicultural services and an in-house pharmacy.

What to Expect

We will need to learn about how you are feeling and what issues led you to seek our services.  Upon your request for services, we will ask you questions to assist in determining what kind of services you may need.

Questions may include:

  • What prompted you to call today?
  • How long has this been going on?
  • Have you ever had treatment before?
  • We will ask if you are a Broomfield or Boulder County resident.
  • We will ask you if you have Medicaid, Medicare or another insurance carrier.
  • We will need basic financial information.
  • If appropriate, we will schedule an assessment appointment; otherwise, we will give you other community resource options. 

Steps to Services

  • If you decide that you want to enter into our services, we will schedule an initial assessment appointment.  At your initial assessment appointment, we will need information to learn how best to help you.  Then you will be assigned a clinician or care coordinator who will help you make a service plan and get you started in treatment.  If it appears you need medications, an appointment may be made for you to see a psychiatrist.
  • To speed up the process, be sure to:

    Bring your insurance, Medicaid or Medicare cards with you.  If you don’t have insurance, we will find out if you need help to pay for treatment.

    You will also need to bring proof of income and proof of County residency.

To Request Services | Para Solicitar Servicios

(8 AM - 6 PM)


Rape Crisis Hotline | Línea de Crisis de Abuso Sexual

(24 HR)


Emergency Psychiatric Service Crisis Line | Línea de Crisis de Servicio Psiquiátrico de Emergencia

(24 HR)