Connecting you with the resources you need
You may be eligible for the following Public Benefits:
- Adult, Family Medicaid & CHP+
- AND (Aid to the Needy and Disabled)
- Financial Assistance for Food
- HCBS (Home and Community Based Services)
- Medicare Savings Programs (QMB, SLMB)
- OAP (Old Age Pension)
- Rent Rebate / LEAP (Low Energy Assistance Program)
- Social Security Programs (SSDI, SSI, Medicare, Prescription Plans)
- TANF / Colorado Works (Temporary Assistance to Needy Families)
Information about resources in the following areas:
• Adult Education
• Child Care
• Daytime Shelters
• Developmental Disabilities
• Domestic Violence Resources
• Drug and Alcohol Treatment
• Employment Resources
• GLBTQ Resources
• Grief Support
• Low Cost Medical and Dental Services
• Medicaid, Medicare, CHP+
• Medication Resources
• Mental Health Programs and Resources
• Mentoring Programs
• Primary Care Physicians
• Rent & Utility Assistance
• Retirement Benefits
• Senior Centers
• Social Security Resources
• Support Groups
• Volunteer and Community Service
• Youth Activities
• and more …
Navigation services can help you with:
• Information and referrals to resources in the community.
• Information about all Mental Health Partners programs and services.
• Information about public benefits.
• Assistance in obtaining information about specific resources.
Services available in Spanish – Servicios disponibles en español.
1333 Iris Ave.
Boulder, CO 80304
(720) 212-9599 (cell)