One convenient place with access to care
Receive medical, dental and behavioral health services at Ryan Wellness Center
Three familiar health providers – Mental Health Partners, Clinica Family Health and Dental Aid – have come together to create a one-stop service location for adults with serious mental illness or substance use disorders. Housed at Mental Health Partners’ Ryan Wellness Center, the health team works together to meet all of a patient’s needs and improve their overall health.
The health home at the Ryan Wellness Center accepts numerous types of insurance, including Medicaid. To those in need, we offer discounted, income-based fees. New patients are currently being accepted! Make an appointment at the health home by:
- Stopping by the medical office on the first floor of the Ryan Wellness Center
- Asking a health home team member about enrolling or by calling (303) 443-8500 x50804
- Calling (303) 650-4460 and requesting an appointment at the Ryan Wellness Center
Ryan Wellness Center 1000 Alpine Ave
Boulder, CO 80304
Monday thru Friday:
8AM – 1PM | 2PM – 5PM
Dental Aid hours vary.
For medical services: (303) 650-4460
For dental or behavioral health services: (303) 443-8500 x50804
If you are experiencing a behavioral health crisis, call the Crisis Support Line at 1(844) 493-TALK (8255). In case of a medical emergency, please call 911.
Clinica Family Health is proud to offer a full spectrum of medical services to help our patients get all of the health care they need—when they need it—in order to stay well. Featured services include:
- Well visits and physicals
- Acute care
- Minor surgical procedures
- Nutrition services
- Lab services
- Chronic disease management
- Wound treatment
- Preventative Care
- Prescription Services
- Referral services
For more information, go to www.clinica.org.
Behavioral Health Care
As a comprehensive community mental health center, Mental Health Partners offers a broad range of mental health, substance use and recovery programs. Featured services include:
- Care coordination
- Psychiatric Services
- Substance abuse screening and treatment
- Consultation with behavioral health providers
- Brief therapy services
- Health coaching (setting and tracking health goals, self management skills and access to community resources)
- Peer Recovery Support
- Wellness services, classes, walking groups, gardening and more
For more information, go to our Services Page.
Dental Aid’s on-site hygienist offers compassionate, affordable and high-quality dental care. Complex problems, such as dentures, crowns and extractions, will be referred to a reduced-fee dentist. Featured on-site services include:
- Oral health education
- Complete dental exams
- Cleaning and teeth polishing
- Deep cleanings
- Dental sealants
- Evaluation of pain
- Some small fillings
- Preparation of treatment plans
- Referrals to clinics
For more information, go to www.dentalaid.org.