The mission of Mental Health Partners Outreach Team is to increase access to mental health care and other types of care support and resources throughout Boulder and Broomfield counties. This team also serves as cultural liaisons, collaborates with experts in the community, and works to improve the quality of life for everyone in our community. The Community Health Worker (CHW) team can connect community members to local healthcare resources including housing, food stamps, mental health, addiction recovery, and healthcare.
Community Health Workers
Mission / Services / Staff
The Community Health Worker (CHW) team can connect community members to local healthcare resources, including housing, food stamps, mental health, addiction recovery, and healthcare.
- Support navigating the healthcare system
- Assistance in making appointments
- Educational materials about mental health resources
- Connections to services and resources
- Overcome barriers to care and stigma surrounding mental health
Meet The Team
Connect with a Community Health Worker to assist you with the care you need.
Children and Family Resources
Parenting can be stressful. Get connected to resources and support for parents, children, and teens. Connect with Jen Nelson (M.Ed.), a trauma-focused Community Health Worker at Mental Health Partners specializing in supporting children of all ages and parents/caregivers.
Connect With Us
Boulder | Broomfield | Lafayette | Longmont | Nederland
Access to care continues to be a widespread struggle in mental health care. At Mental Health Partners, we have a team of experienced and knowledgeable professionals to help you get the care you need.
- Connect with us via Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Give us a call (303) 545-0852
- Send an email to CommunityOutreach@mhpcolorado.org
- To access MHP services, click here.