Mental Health Partners Will Continue Telehealth Services Throughout Summer 2020
Additional In-Person Care and Reopening of Facilities will Gradually Be Phased-in
For Immediate Release: May 29, 2020
Kristina Shaw, Mental Health Partners Public Information Officer | firstname.lastname@example.org
To navigate the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Mental Health Partners’ (MHP) has formed an internal COVID-19 Recovery Taskforce to create and implement a Transition Plan that is creating a process for staff to return to offices and in-person client services to resume. This methodical and diligent plan is based on a variety of factors, including the ability to ensure staff and client safety, alignment with local public health organizations, and other operational processes.
Based on the recommendation of this Taskforce, MHP will continue to provide most of our services remotely via telehealth, except for in-person services currently offered at certain locations, through the summer of 2020. As portions of the Transition Plan are implemented, MHP will begin to offer more in-person service options and re-open MHP facilities that are presently closed. However, this process will be gradual to ensure client and staff safety.
For details about which MHP locations are currently open for in-person services, please refer to the information below or visit www.mhpcolorado.org/about/locations. Clients will be contacted directly by their providers or CARE team staff regarding any adjustments to their delivery of care.
We acknowledge these continued modifications may cause challenges for some of our clients or community members and appreciative of the patience of clients and community partners during this time. However, we are heartened to see the accessibility and quality of our services have been maintained during this time and have received positive feedback from clients regarding our telehealth services. Clients can provide feedback regarding their experience with MHP’s telehealth services via this short survey: www.mhpcolorado.org/are-you-a-client-of-mhp-take-our-short-telehealth-experience-survey.
For latest operational updates, please visit MHP’s COVID-19 webpage www.mhpcolorado.org/covid-19-updates and social media pages: Facebook @MentalHealthPartnersCO | Twitter: @MentalHealthCO.
Mental Health Partners’ Locations and Services
Updated as of 5-29-2020 | Most Current Info Here: www.mhpcolorado.org/about/locations
- Mental Health Partners is still accepting new clients through our main phone number (303) 443-8500, with assessment and evaluations being offered via telehealth.
- MHP will continue to deliver most of its clinical services via telehealth until further notice.
- The 24/7 Walk-in Crisis Center & Addiction Services remains open
- Community member who are not experiencing COVID-19 symptoms can still utilize the Walk-In facility at 3180 Airport Road, Boulder CO.
- If an individual is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, we encourage him/her to call 1 (844) 493-TALK (8255) or text TALK to 38255 to receive mental health crisis care.
- The following MHP locations are open for medication administration, and appointment-only medication evaluations. Clients should coordinate their arrival with their provider or CARE staff before arriving at these locations. Once at the location, clients will receive a temperature check, be asked COVID-19 screening questions, and are required to wear a mask.
- Ryan Wellness Center | 1000 Alpine Ave, Boulder, CO 80304
- Broomfield Clinic | 899 US Hwy 287 – Suite 300, Broomfield CO, 80020
- Wellness Education Center | 834 South Sherman Street, Longmont, CO 80501
- The following MHP locations remain closed for general entry. Throughout the summer of 2020, in-person care at these locations, and locations that are currently open, will be gradually phased-in. Clients should check with their provider or CARE team to determine if they will continue to receive services via telehealth or be switched to in-person care.
- Boulder Child and Family Services on Broadway
3470 Broadway, Boulder, CO 80304
- Boulder Child and Family Services on Broadway
- Norton Center for Behavioral Medicine | 975 North Street, Boulder, CO 80304
- Broomfield Clinic – 799 US Hwy 287 – Suite F, Broomfield CO, 80020
- St. Vrain Community Hub | 515 Coffman Street
2nd & 3rd Floors, Longmont, CO 80501
- Lafayette Clinic
Includes: Coal Creek, Moving Beyond Trauma and Outpatient Services
1455 Dixon Ave, Lafayette CO 80026
- In-person group activities, including classes, workshops, and trainings, continue to be suspended. However, most of these activities are now being offered via Zoom or another remote option. Clients should contact their CARE team for information.
- MHP’s community rooms, computer lab, the Chinook Café at Ryan Wellness Center and other gathering spaces remain closed at all facilities.